Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Been Away A While...Celebrating Valentine's Day & Things

I must admit, I've been celebrating Valentine's Day for about a week - you know how that goes ; -)



Not to mention we are in the thick of NY Fashion Week and as the gay girls guide, Ive been checking out the shows and working on an e-book, GayGirlsGuide, "Androgynous Guide to Fashion"....a little mix of the masculine with the feminine swirled in high fashion and will have a spring fashion guide in the March Edition of GayGirlsGuide.net. Look out for that in a couple weeks.



Meanwhile I hope all my girls had a wonderful Valentine's Day and are having a beautiful Black History and Black History in the Making Month. Its important to look back on where you came from but its also equally important to make a little history of your own during your time on earth.



Tomorrow, Wednesday night - I suggest checking out this online radio show, Swaggaboi Radio as they dicuss LGBT youth and homlessness. My friend, Mika - owner of Sugar n Spikes recently held an event benefiting the Trinity Place Shelter which houses LGBTQ youth so this is a very important topic to my heart because this could have easily been me when I came out as a teenager.



LISTEN TO OUR GUEST WITH THEIR OWN PERSONAL EXPERIENCES WITH HOMELESSNESS...



2 LGBT Individuals

TEENS

& 3 Letters



Guest Speakers:

LGBT Youth Organizations

2 Radio Hosts & a TV Show Host

& Sassafras Lowrey Author, Artist, and Educator, and Editor of the "Kicked Out Anthology"







LISTEN VIA INTERNET OR LIVE ON YOUR PHONE!!



www.blogtalkradio.com/swaggahboiraedio

or LISTEN LIVE

(646)478-3557 & press 1 to talk

YOU'RE NOT GOING TO WANT TO MISS THIS SHOW!!!!!!!!!