Saturday, February 20, 2010

Social Media Updates - Join GayGirlsGuide on Twitter!

In an attempt to become more present and relevant, I finally got a cell phone with internet. I've been behind the times for about 5 years and after constant harassment and embarrassment thanks to my friends, I upgraded and got myself a blackberry. Now comes the fun part! I can facebook, twitter, email, , downelink, get linked in, get linked up, social stalk damn near everyone and allow them to do the same - what joy!



So first things first,

 It's a must to have access to the girls wherever I am -  so you can catch me on my twitter game with last minute events, shows, giveaways, cute little date spots or places I happen to run into while out and about with some added photos from some of the hottest parties with the hottest women!





Not on Twitter? Let's do it the old fashioned way and  subscribe to the GayGirlsGuide mailing list! I'll try to send something out at least twice a month and will never give away your email address or personal information! Just me and you - emailing, updating, staying in the know and getting hooked up with some free swag and fun stuff. Sorry, it's hella - I know!













   





join our mailing list

* indicates required